In part 1 we were writing about how to start advertising on Facebook. So if you followed our suggestions probably you already have your Facebook Business account. Now the next step is that you need to post a good ad. If you want to understand Facebook advertising, this is the right article for you. We will tell you types of Facebook campaigns and also give you five tips for advertising on Facebook.
So when we are talking about Facebook ads we can run two types of campaign types.
- Cold traffic campaigns are used to target potential customers and people who have never heard of you before. The goal is to build your audience, gain interest and to make more people aware of your brand.
**Our advice: Don’t focus just on Facebook likes and Facebook ads to build your audience. At the same time make sure you are also building your email list. Consequently, you will have a customer base and you will be able to advertise via email.
- Remarketing campaigns are used to place your content in front of visitors who have already visited your site, eBook page, etc., but not made a purchase. You can run a remarketing campaign once when you have built an audience with a cold traffic campaign and through email follow up.
** Our advice: Don’t let your valuable customers go! Remarketing helps you to follow users and lead them back to your site. It is also a good way to increase brand awareness.
And finally, there are some of the tips for more effective Facebook advertising:
- Retargeting is your best friend.
- Write different Facebook ads for different people.
- Focus on one Call-to-Action.
- Use simple language that is easy to understand.
- You should also advertise with video ads.
If you will follow the tips from this article we can assure you that you are on the right track to success. But if you will have any doubts about your Facebook advertising or you may need help you can always contact us for a short meeting.